Finding your ring size
Since we know how important it is to have a prefect match between you and your ring we recommend several measuring options:
- Pay a quick visit to a near by jewellery store and kindly ask have your favourite ring or measured.
- DIY – easily at home.
DIY – Find your ring size:
- Wait till dusk –measure your ring size at the end of the day when your figures are the largest. Avoid measuring when it’s cold (it gets smaller).
- Repeat – Take measurements several times to make sure it is accurate, and always choose the larger size measurement. Your ring should be loose enough for sliding it off your figure and fit not to fall off.
- Cut a string or a paper strip and wrap it around your ring’s figure – make sure it is not thicker then your desired ring.
- Rap it around your figure and make sure you can easily pass it through your knuckles and back.
- Mark the intersection point of string.
- Place the paper or the string next to the ruler and write down the measurements.
- Find your measurement on the size chart. If it falls in between, we recommend you choose the larger size.
** Please note – that the thicker the ring is, the tighter the fit. If your ring has a deep bandwidth, you should likely choose one size up.
|Size EU||Size US||ring diameter (mm)||Circumference (mm)|